Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We would like to thank you for choosing Modern Wave Salon and Spa to be a part of your big day! We know all of the hard work and meticulous planning that goes into making your day a beautiful success. Our team also knows that the way you look and feel on your wedding days is directly related to your experiences. We offer complete customized services for the bride and
her entire wedding party. Our Wedding Coordinator will work closely with you to create the perfect salon and spa packages for you and your wedding party.
In order to accommodate your needs for this very special day, we suggest that you begin planning several months before your wedding day. Our services are often booked quite far in advance and it is best if you finalize your service needs early in the planning process to ensure a seamless transition of beauty and relaxation for you and your bridal party.
Be sure to take a look at our bridal packages, timeline, policies and contract. If you have questions and/or you are ready to book your wedding with us, please contact us either by phone 847-516-9283 or email our Wedding Coordinator Dana: Dana@modernwavesalonanspa.com
✔ 6 Months before:
• Contact the salon as soon as you have your wedding date to check availability. • Choose the services desired for each person in the bridal party and complete packet information.
✔ 5 Months before:
• Schedule a facial with our Esthetician. They will help you choose the proper skin care regime based on your skin's needs. Maintenance facials and at home care products will be recommended so you look your best for your wedding.
• Start experimenting with different cuts and colors now. Once you find the right look, maintain it with deep conditioning treatments, trims and color retouches that can be scheduled right up to the wedding day.
✔ 4 Months before:
• Start a nail care regime, schedule monthly manicures and pedicures. This will ensure that your nails are strong and look flawless for your wedding. Make your practice hair and make-up appointments for the month before the wedding
✔ 2 – 3 Months before:
• Research different hairstyles and make-up looks you would like to try at your practice appointment.
• Bring pictures, head pieces, etc. to your appointments (and something to take pictures to be utilized as a reference for your final appt.)
✔ 1 Month before:
• Get your trial hair and makeup completed. Purchase make-up products needed to maintain perfect color your entire wedding day and any products you need for travel. (Lip liner, lip color, hair spray, travel products, etc.)
• Receive any maintenance facials as recommended by your esthetician.
✔ 1 Week before
• Receive any waxing services such as brow, lip, legs, bikini, etc. For best results, waxing services should be performed on a minimum of 3-4 weeks of hair growth.
• Have your final color, cut, conditioning treatment etc. (Groom too!)
• Have your final skin peel or resurfacing treatment and a body polish to gently exfoliate your skin. Your skin will “Glow” from head to toe on your wedding day.
• Reserve wedding day party packages (minimum 72 hours’ notice)
• The bride and groom should have a last-minute relaxing massage!
• Receive your final manicure & pedicure the day before.
✔ Day of Wedding:
• Have your final hair and make-up services performed. It is recommended that these be the only services you receive on your wedding day.
• Have fun! It’s finally here...Enjoy every minute of your special day!
SERVICE DEPOSIT/FEES/CANCELLATION POLICY
• A deposit of $100 is required to hold your wedding day reservations; this is non-refundable.
• A completed and signed Bridal Contract must accompany the deposit in order for your reservation to be completed.
• All reservations must be secured with a credit card. We prefer to use only one credit card for all of your wedding party reservations.
• Please allow up to 14 days to secure reservations once we have received your contract and deposit.
• Bride is responsible for final payment in full for all related reservations one month prior to wedding day or prior to any “trial” services being performed, whichever comes first.
• Reservations cancelled after final payment will be charged 50% of service and NO refunds will be given within two weeks of the wedding day. No shows will be charged in full.
• If final payment is not received on time, your reservation in its entirety will be cancelled and made available to other guests with no refunds.
• Please understand that you are taking full responsibility for your entire group. The bride is responsible for informing attendants of the cancellation policy, late policy, no show policy and of this binding contract.
• 20% gratuity will be added to all bridal party services. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UP TO 30 days before the reservation date
• No coupons or discounts will be accepted toward any bridal service/party.
• If desired party time falls outside of normal business hours, there will be an additional fee of $125 per hour. If additional team members need to be called in to accommodate the size of your party, there will be an additional fee of $50 per additional team member. Both of these are non refundable.
• Make Your Special Day Even Better - Reserved for you and your wedding party ONLY, our spa will be the perfect private, relaxing space you need to prepare for your special day. Spread out, kick back and enjoy hand massages, mimosas, and light fare while waiting for your Modern Wave bridal services to begin - $250 will reserve the spa for your party only. (up to 10 people. $10 each additional person) You will get this space for up to 60 minutes prior to the party's first appointment start time. *If the wedding date falls at a time when the salon is closed then the private spa reservation fee of $250 is required*
Modern Wave will keep all of your information strictly confidential.
Thank you again for choosing us for your special day. We look forward to pampering you and we’re honored to be your last stop before you say “I do.”